You are here
Menus of Change®: The Business of Healthy, Sustainable, Delicious Food Choices
The Culinary Institute of America, Harvard T. H. Chan School of Public Health, and more than 350 dedicated leaders from the culinary, environmental, and scientific communities at the CIA. Come for the discussion and debate, the networking and the news, as we explore foodservice business strategies that are healthy, sustainable, and delicious.
- Insights and inspiration for vegetable-centric, plant-forward menuing
- How chefs can influence what the next generation will think about food
- What you need to know about nutrition science and food policy globally to inform your business decisions
- A review of case studies that promote greater transparency and drive innovation
And some of our presenters are:
- John Fraser, Chef and Owner, Dovetail, Narcissa, and Nix
- Paul Damico, President, North America, at Focus Brands
- Michael W. Hamm, PhD, C. S. Mott Professor of Sustainable Agriculture at Michigan State University
- Elizabeth Kucinich, Policy Chair, Rodale Institute
- Allison Aubrey, Food and Health Reporter, NPR
Featured image courtesy of Shelburne Orchards.