You are here
Massachusetts Real Estate Professional Training
Land for Good is offering this FREE training session! Learn how commercial farm buyers differ from other property buyers and what they look for in a property, PLUS how to reach them. Continental breakfast provided!
Massachusetts real estate professionals will receive guidance, tools and resources to:
• Understand characteristics of the commercial farm buyer
• Reach the commercial farm buyer
• Understand & describe what a commercial farm buyer looks for in a farm property such as soils, field acreage, buildings & infrastructure, water & forest resources
• Identify legal & tax issues relevant to farm properties
• Explore farm financing options
• Understand conservation easements & more
• Discover state and regional “land linking” programs
Not eligible for continuing education credit.
Registration is required. To learn more or register, go to landforgood.org/rsvp.
Hear from these professionals:
• Mike Ghia, Vermont Field Agent, Land For Good
• Jason Silverman, Massachusetts Field Agent, Land For Good
• Jamie Pottern, Land Conservation Specialist, Mount Grace Land Conservation Trust
Sponsored in part by Farm Credit East and with support from The John Merck Fund.
Featured image courtesy of Shelburne Orchards.