You are here
Investing in Discovery: 2017 Food Tank Summit Boston
Food Tank, in partnership with the Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy at Tufts University, is excited to announce the inaugural Boston Food Tank Summit. This one-day event will feature more than three dozen different speakers from the food and agriculture field. Researchers, farmers, chefs, policy makers, government officials, and students will come together for discussions on diverse topics. The theme for the Summit is Investing in Discovery.
Join us at the Summit for interactive panels moderated by top food journalists, networking, and delicious food. This is the second event in our 2017 Food Tank Summit Series, which will bring together some of the world’s most impactful food system leaders. Last year, the Food Tank Summits sold out and drew in more than 31,300 livestream viewers. This is a can’t miss event for 2017!
Confirmed Speakers (many more to be announced soon!):
- Patricia Baker, Senior Policy Analyst, Massachusetts Law Reform Institute
- Ian Brady, Co-Founder & CEO, AVA
- Sara Burnett, Director of Wellness and Food Policy, Panera Bread
- Jess Fanzo, Bloomberg Distinguished Associate Professor of Ethics and Global Food & Agriculture, Johns Hopkins University
- Tamar Haspel, Columnist, The Washington Post
- Hans Herren, President & CEO, Millennium Institute
- William Masters, Professor, Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy, Tufts University
- Monique Mikhail, Senior Campaign Strategist, Greenpeace
- Danielle Nierenberg, President, Food Tank
- Tom Philpott, Food and Agriculture Correspondent, Mother Jones
- Ruth Richardson, Executive Director, Global Alliance for the Future of Food
- Norbert Wilson, Professor of Agricultural Economics and Rural Sociology, Auburn University
Hurry, this event will sell out!
Featured image courtesy of Shelburne Orchards.