You are here
Hungry for Change: Building a Coalition to Solve Hunger in CT
Join Foodshare, Connecticut Food Bank, and End Hunger Connecticut! this Hunger Action Month for the Hungry for Change statewide conference! This inspiring and informative morning will provide an opportunity to connect with others, discuss the current state of hunger in Connecticut, and share ideas about collaborative action as we work toward a common agenda.
Where: Chrysalis Training & Conference Center, 255 Homestead Avenue, Hartford
RSVP here by Thursday, September 14. Space is limited and breakfast will be provided.
- Data and information about hunger in Connecticut and the core policies that support food security
- Key note speaker Joel Berg from Hunger Free America
- Breakout sessions on:
- Setting a policy agenda that protects government safety net programs
- Encouraging healthy food access in food pantries and creating model programs
- Pursuing food justice and addressing inequities in the food system
- Closing: Planning next steps
Featured image courtesy of Shelburne Orchards.