You are here
CT NOFA Winter Conference
WORKSHOP PRESENTERS WANTED for "ORGANICONN" – the 36th Annual CT NOFA Winter Conference on March 10, 2018 at Western Connecticut State University, Danbury, CT. * The snow date is Sunday, March 11, 2018 in the event of inclement weather and the university closes.
Do you have …. an important lesson to share with local Farmers, Organic Food Fans, Homeowners, Gardeners, or Young People? If so, apply to be a Presenter at the Winter Conference!
WHAT YOU GET: Besides a great experience and a chance to teach others, presenters also get:
- free admission for all the other workshops & the Keynote presentation
- a great lunch!
- $50 (or a year membership with CT NOFA).
- Or you can donate your presenter fee to our scholarship fund for those who want to come but have limited funds.
This is a special gathering of organic farmers, gardeners, landscapers, organic food fans, community leaders, and families who are interested in learning more about organic ways and living! Workshops sessions are 60 minutes long and you can use a Slideshow/PowerPoint presentation (optional but recommended).
This year, our “Audience Tracks” circle around: Organic Enthusiasts & Organic Professionals and therefore, workshops may likely fall into these audience groups:
1. Professional Farmers/Growers
2. Professional Landscapers
3. Backyard/Home Growers & Gardeners
4. Organic Consumers/Shopper
5. Food Activists & Community Leaders
6. Youth: the next generation of leaders and eaters!
PLEASE USE THE LINK TO SUBMIT THE INFORMATION BELOW:
- Presenter Contact Information and Title of Workshop
- 50 word description of the presentation and topics to be discussed
- 50 word biography / about the presenter
DEADLINE: December 15th, 2017. Your presentation will be reviewed by CT NOFA and a final response will be sent to the applicant by January 15, 2018 if not sooner. Of course, the submission of a proposal is not a guarantee of its acceptance but will be considered carefully to suit our audiences with the workshop sessions available.
Want to vend and/or exhibit at the conference on March 10? To be a vendor – CLICK HERE!
Questions? Email: email@example.com or call the office.
Featured image courtesy of Shelburne Orchards.