You are here
Changing Lands, Changing Hands
Land access, agricultural land tenure and farm succession are top challenges for US agriculture. In cooperation with USDA, Land For Good is proud to host this national event.
USDA and groups across the country are working on these issues. We’ll look at:
• What’s going on in the field.
• What’s needed.
• How practitioners, educators and policymakers can improve how farms and ranches are accessed, held and transferred.
This conference is a forum to share and discuss best and emerging practices, policies and programs. We’ll bring people from all across the US to:
• Exchange knowledge, information, and research findings
• Build professional skills and networks
• Collect and disseminate the wealth of ideas, experiences and perspectives from all regions and sectors
Together, we’ll advance workable strategies for equitable land access, secure and sustainable tenure, and successful transfer of our farms and ranches.
WHERE: Denver, Colorado
This conference will bring together practitioners, educators, policymakers and advocates who work with and on behalf of farmers and landowners of all types, commodities, scales and regions.
Registration Information – Early bird rate extended until May 15th.
Featured image courtesy of Shelburne Orchards.