You are here
Bedford 2020 Food Forum
This major community event will engage attendees in local food’s many benefits and build awareness and support for our farmers, our food system, and initiatives that increase food access for all and eliminate food waste.
- Keynote addresses from author and New York Times food journalist Mark Bittman and chef and Wholesome Wave founder Michel Nischan
- Dynamic workshops and panel discussions
- Demonstrations: Cooking! Gardening! Composting!
- Fabulous food! Farm Market! Pop Up Bookstore!
- Learn about Growing, Buying Sharing and Eating Local Food
- Workshops for Teens
- Students attend for free and scholarships available
Featured image courtesy of Shelburne Orchards.